The rear disc brake V2 STF316 has been designed to meet sporty and exciting demands. Entirely made of stainless steel, it provides:
modularity, high performance and safe braking compared to the traditional drum system.
• it is not necessary to remove the drum brake system;
• easy assembly;
• no modification / welding of your Lambretta is needed
- brass bushing for brake pedal
• pump support to brake pedal
• specific spring for brake pedal
• calibrated arm for pump pedal
• High capacity pump with tank
• pump tank support
• Disc SS316 CNC support from solid
• Tightening key for disk support
• safety nut retainer for disk support
• disk with AISI 420 stainless steel core heat treated by 36 RH tempering with hard anodizing protection
• CNC front fastening with anti-vibration, spring washer and lock washer
• bracket clamp support by CNC and hand finishing. High speed bearing in the rear and self-lubricating bushing in the front
• high performance sporting caliper with double cylinder
• disk support wearing. Two versions available: 0.5 mm and 1.00 mm
• self-lubricated bushing flange wearing. 1mm here included.
• aeronautical pipe, high-flow, close mesh, with polished SS316 connections
V2 STF316 is dimensionally designed in combination with increased silent block and pin engines.
The use of SX DL silent block is advisable.
For installation manual CLICK HERE !
MADE IN ITALY