Stratos 210cc thermal group is a PLUG AND PLAY kit.
Made of cast aluminum with a high hardness chrome nickel treated barrel, it is an excellent solution for all those who want an amusing and reliable engine from low revs. The 67.00 mm bore combined with the touristic phasing gives this thermal unit an important and constant torque from 2000 to 7000 without ever losing power.
Stratos 210 cc thermal group is a fantastic replacement for the original 200 cylinders or an excellent basis for processing.
Thanks to the specific radial copper gasket it is possible to obtain the maximum compression yield by decreasing the squish height up to 0.9 / 1.0 mm; maintaining the working temperature perfectly unchanged thus guaranteeing maximum power and reliability.
Features of Stratos 210cc:
- Center distance suction 200
- Standard oval drain
- 2 rackings
The kit consists of:
- 1 – STRATOS cylinder 210cc in aluminum
- 1 – graphite forged BORGO piston with side holes Ø 67.00 mm
- 1 – Stratos DP red head with specific self-centering bushes
- 1 – brass head nuts set
- 1 – radial head gasket in annealed copper
- 1 – cylinder base gasket 0.5 mm thick
- 1 – cylinder base gasket thickness 0.8 mm
- 1 – standard exhaust gasket
- 1 – suction gasket
- 2 – exhaust studs
- 2 – suction captive
- 2 – drain nuts
- 2 – suction nuts
! Recommended configurations:
- Base with a Scootopia SH2 / 22 or Dellorto PHBL 25 carburetor and muffler of the Stratos line (straight or reverse) delivering from 15/18 hp
- Performance with Dellorto PHBH 30 carburettor and expansion muffler of the Stratos line delivering up to 23/24 hp
!! The use of Stratos Oil SINT 2T specific for aluminum cylinders is recommended. !!! By installing the Stratos 210cc aluminum, you might be also interested in: • Stratos brass head nuts set • long studs set for Stratos cylinder